The Designers at MPS can create beautiful 2D and 3D designs to help you better visualize your landscape project. The 3D images in this gallery are actual design projects we have designed and completed. See your landscape ideas come to life before we start the project. With MPS you will have a wide variety of stonework options for both products and colours, and from numerous manufacturers and suppliers. It is our attention to detail and precision of our “cuts” that truly separates us from other landscape contractors. Our team of designers will always be available for recommendations and advice along the way if you have any questions or concerns. As part of your overall image and environmental safety policy, every landscape plan should be reviewed periodically to ensure that it properly reflects image and safety standards of your business.
It is never a poor decision to spend a little bit of time in re-evaluating your property with an eye to identifying any potential hazards that could lead to serious health & safety or liability issues down the road. In today’s business climate, making simple repairs or changes before these hidden dangers get out of control is always a prudent strategy, and should become a regular part of your best practices handbook. Heaved or sunken sections of interlocking paving stones or asphalt are not only a trip & fall hazard, but can also lead to pools of ice (slip & fall hazard) forming during the winter season. Quite often, a simple “lift and re-lay” will fix this risk! MPS’s experienced and expert in-house Landscape Department can provide you with advice and a plan to implement any project from a minor landscaping detail to major capital upgrades, utilizing the latest materials and techniques.
- Garden bed design and installation
- Garden repair/augmentation including plant replacement, mulching and soil addition/removal
- Annual planting: MPS will help make decisions on plant choices, quantities, and locations that will successfully fit all budgets. We can provide a comprehensive summer annual planting service. Or, if your location(s) requires spring annuals, fall annuals, bulbs, or all of the above, MPS is able to provide year-round services. Choose MPS for your Total Property Care.
- Landscape construction:
- Interlock pavers: MPS provides design and installation of a wide variety of interlock pavers, architectural slabs. MPS specializes in interlock paver repair and relay as well as sanding.
- Natural stone for commercial and industrial applications.
- Pre-cast retaining walls: MPS provides design and installation of a wide variety of pre-cast walls, as well as providing repair, level re-lay and drainage services.
- Large rock installation: supply and installation of a variety of large rocks and boulders for retaining purposes, landscape accents and traffic control.
- Asphalt: provide complete lot re-asphalting or partial lot repairs or patching.
- Fences and decks: Design and build, improve safety through repair of deficiencies.